Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did I just feel bubba?

(7 Posts)
Lilimum2be Sun 02-Mar-14 01:51:45

Ok I just sat on the loo at my friends house and felt like a large bubble pop on my lower right side of my tummy after that it felt a bit fizzy and I can still feel little bubbles....is that my bubba or is it just trapped wind or something :/ this is my longest pregnancy to date at 18 weeks.....please help xxxx

scater Sun 02-Mar-14 01:55:31

It could well be the baby, how excitinggrin it does feel like popping early on.

Wishfulmakeupping Sun 02-Mar-14 01:55:49

Yes think you did smile congratulations

RhondaJean Sun 02-Mar-14 01:56:11

Lil :-)

Little bit early at 18 weeks for a first time but not impossible.

If its your baby it will keep happening and get stronger - you don't need help pet, just relax!

thornrose Sun 02-Mar-14 02:00:35

You will probably feel your baby move for the first time when you're around 17 or 18 weeks pregnant. Most first-time mums notice the first movements when they are between 18 and 20 weeks pregnant. At first, you feel a fluttering or bubbling, or a very slight shifting movement

Cut and pasted from NHS website grin

MaMaPo Sun 02-Mar-14 02:04:39

Sounds like it! I felt mine at 16 weeks for my first pregnancy, so it can be slightly early (even though at 18 weeks it sounds bang on).

Congratulations! It's such an exciting step. Fingers crossed everything goes well for you.

PuppyMummy Sun 02-Mar-14 07:41:56

was about 18 weeks for me to although was more like a twitch!

I would say its probably baby you felt smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now