Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dungarees

(10 Posts)
Tomkat79 Fri 28-Feb-14 17:04:30

Omg how comfy are these. I feel a bit like mario but at 31 weeks upduffed I don't care.

I wouldn't normally wear dungers...but then again I wouldn't normally wear spots and stripes but seeing that's all on offer on the maternity high street then so be it!

Now...dare I go to the supermarket in them?! wink

peeapod Fri 28-Feb-14 17:10:41

i got 3 from primark and i have lived in them.. out and proud.. they even sell them in m n s at the moment so i would say gofor it :D

CristaBell Fri 28-Feb-14 17:18:24

I want a pair!!! I know where I'm going tomorrow......... smile

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 28-Feb-14 17:20:57

are they maternity ones? where did u get them from? x

Tomkat79 Fri 28-Feb-14 17:22:41

And there was me waiting for the omg please don't backlash!

These ones are maternity ones from ebay...£33 by clove maternity.

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 28-Feb-14 17:24:30

Ahh I want to buy some, as I some uncomfy in everything at the mo and getting into a pair with a long sleeve top sounds so much better then tight trousers and leggings smile plus I don't think I could get away with them any other time then when im pregnant smile

peeapod Fri 28-Feb-14 17:39:26

17 pounds from primark.. non maternity but works just as well..

Seeline Fri 28-Feb-14 17:51:52

I loved my dungarees when I was pg - lived in them. 9 years on I really regret passing them onto a friend....blush

Tomkat79 Fri 28-Feb-14 17:55:49

Yeah I saw some in primark today but they didn't look big enough to cover my ass and bump. Bargain price though. I did get some maternity jeans from there for £11 and a 30" leg to. Was less than pleased when the 5'9" jojo maman bebe assistant informed me that their jeans were 32" leg as standard!

mummyjones1 Wed 12-Mar-14 11:15:38

Girls try dungarees-online...they have a great pair of maternity dungarees smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now