Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP after 2 days late and sick sick sick already!

(4 Posts)
QueenFaerie86 Fri 28-Feb-14 11:35:57

Got a BFP today after waiting 2 days for period and I'm in shock!
But already I'm so so sick and dizzy and back aches! This will be dc #2 and although it's been 9 years since last pregnancy I really can't remember it
Being this early for such bad morning ( all day!) sickness and.insomnia!
I'm in for hell aren't I??!!

SweetPea86 Fri 28-Feb-14 13:25:26

I had nausea about 5 days after missed period, then sickness the week after. I'm now 33 weeks still sick. My mum has sickness before her missed period.
Positives are your high in pregnancy hormones smile

With a bit of luck it will calm down, I would wish this on any one.

CONGRUTLATIONS thanks

DitaVonCreamTeas Fri 28-Feb-14 14:50:29

Congratulations flowers, I did my test after I was a week late thinking it was either flu or a baby as I was feeling constantly sick and lethargic. Yes, I then had horrible morning sickness, but for me it only (!) lasted around 8 weeks, so it doesn't mean you'll be suffering for ages.

ohthegoats Fri 28-Feb-14 16:47:19

I tested on the first day of my expected period - I'd been on a school trip that day to the science museum, and was reading stuff with kids about babies and pregnancy and had an 'aaaaaaah...' type moment. Got home and POAS. Had been feeling rough for over a week by that point, thought I had a bug was in denial.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now