Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone else experienced loss of symptoms?

(11 Posts)
CleverWittyUsername Fri 28-Feb-14 10:37:48

I've had very bad sickness this week, but so has DH for a little bit, so we put it down to a D+V virus rather than my morning sicknes. However I've also noticed that my main symptom, swollen and sore boobs, has disappeared. They had gone up a cup size but have now settled back down as they were previously. I've not had any bleeding or anything else worrying, but feel a bit unsettled and wondered if others had similar experiences. Googling is not reassuring. Am 10+4.

CrispyCrochet Fri 28-Feb-14 10:51:56

Go. There was a very similar thread to yours yesterday. It's best to try & get in to see someone so you don't sit there & worry yourself sick.

But yes, I'd say it is fairly common. I never had the sore boobs but nausea was my main symptom & it would disappear sometimes for a couple of days.

Good luck. X

CrispyCrochet Fri 28-Feb-14 10:52:28

That was meant to be Hi. Not go. Apologies.

squizita Fri 28-Feb-14 11:02:39

Contact your midwife for reassurance.

I am also at a similar time and my symtoms are changing/lessening. RL mates with kids say this is normal but the midwife is just a call away.

Due to previous losses I have regular check ups anyway but if I did not I would ask for one.

CleverWittyUsername Fri 28-Feb-14 11:15:23

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't seen the other thread but found it now. I had a private early scan at 8 weeks and all was well, but my next scan isn't for another fortnight. I will see if I can speak to someone on the advice line the midwive gave me.

x0gawjus0x Fri 28-Feb-14 18:35:14

Mine did, try not to worry x

CleverWittyUsername Fri 28-Feb-14 19:51:11

On top of the concern about my boobs, I had some slight brownish discharge earlier this afternoon, so I did call the midwife to check. They said never to worry unless I got pains/cramps along with redder discharge or blood, and then to go along to EPU on Monday or A+E over the weekend. Got my feet up and trying not worry! Thought I would update in case anyone else is searching. Thank you for the support Mnetters.

hubbahubster Fri 28-Feb-14 20:03:04

My symptoms went at about that stage with DS. Wailed as was sure it was all over. DS is now 2.5 ;) I think it's about now the placenta takes over so it seems pretty common.

Elllimam Fri 28-Feb-14 20:11:55

Mine did too with DS1, once my boobs had grown a bit they then stopped hurting for a while and then had another wee growth spurt a few weeks later xx

Girlsville Sun 02-Mar-14 09:38:47

Hi, I'm pregnant with dc3 and had exactly the same as you, my nausea significantly lessened at around 10 weeks and I was v worried. Just had 12 week scan and all fine. You may also be a bit further long than you thought- I was a week ahead and than I thought and the placenta t

Girlsville Sun 02-Mar-14 09:39:37

Hi, I'm pregnant with dc3 and had exactly the same as you, my nausea significantly lessened at around 10 weeks and I was v worried. Just had 12 week scan and all fine. You may also be a bit further long than you thought- I was a week ahead and than I thought and the placenta takes over around 10 / 11 weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now