Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Has anyone else experienced loss of symptoms?

(11 Posts)
CleverWittyUsername Fri 28-Feb-14 10:37:48

I've had very bad sickness this week, but so has DH for a little bit, so we put it down to a D+V virus rather than my morning sicknes. However I've also noticed that my main symptom, swollen and sore boobs, has disappeared. They had gone up a cup size but have now settled back down as they were previously. I've not had any bleeding or anything else worrying, but feel a bit unsettled and wondered if others had similar experiences. Googling is not reassuring. Am 10+4.

CrispyCrochet Fri 28-Feb-14 10:51:56

Go. There was a very similar thread to yours yesterday. It's best to try & get in to see someone so you don't sit there & worry yourself sick.

But yes, I'd say it is fairly common. I never had the sore boobs but nausea was my main symptom & it would disappear sometimes for a couple of days.

Good luck. X

CrispyCrochet Fri 28-Feb-14 10:52:28

That was meant to be Hi. Not go. Apologies.

squizita Fri 28-Feb-14 11:02:39

Contact your midwife for reassurance.

I am also at a similar time and my symtoms are changing/lessening. RL mates with kids say this is normal but the midwife is just a call away.

Due to previous losses I have regular check ups anyway but if I did not I would ask for one.

CleverWittyUsername Fri 28-Feb-14 11:15:23

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't seen the other thread but found it now. I had a private early scan at 8 weeks and all was well, but my next scan isn't for another fortnight. I will see if I can speak to someone on the advice line the midwive gave me.

x0gawjus0x Fri 28-Feb-14 18:35:14

Mine did, try not to worry x

CleverWittyUsername Fri 28-Feb-14 19:51:11

On top of the concern about my boobs, I had some slight brownish discharge earlier this afternoon, so I did call the midwife to check. They said never to worry unless I got pains/cramps along with redder discharge or blood, and then to go along to EPU on Monday or A+E over the weekend. Got my feet up and trying not worry! Thought I would update in case anyone else is searching. Thank you for the support Mnetters.

hubbahubster Fri 28-Feb-14 20:03:04

My symptoms went at about that stage with DS. Wailed as was sure it was all over. DS is now 2.5 ;) I think it's about now the placenta takes over so it seems pretty common.

Elllimam Fri 28-Feb-14 20:11:55

Mine did too with DS1, once my boobs had grown a bit they then stopped hurting for a while and then had another wee growth spurt a few weeks later xx

Girlsville Sun 02-Mar-14 09:38:47

Hi, I'm pregnant with dc3 and had exactly the same as you, my nausea significantly lessened at around 10 weeks and I was v worried. Just had 12 week scan and all fine. You may also be a bit further long than you thought- I was a week ahead and than I thought and the placenta t

Girlsville Sun 02-Mar-14 09:39:37

Hi, I'm pregnant with dc3 and had exactly the same as you, my nausea significantly lessened at around 10 weeks and I was v worried. Just had 12 week scan and all fine. You may also be a bit further long than you thought- I was a week ahead and than I thought and the placenta takes over around 10 / 11 weeks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: