Talk

Advanced search

Anyone due very end of July??

(23 Posts)
smidge1717 Fri 28-Feb-14 09:33:58

Hello smile

I am due July 26th with first baby... Anyone else due around this time? How you feeling?? I am getting excited and I know these next few months will fly by but I am already getting impatient!!x

TheOnlySeven Fri 28-Feb-14 11:07:23

Have you thought about joining the ante-natal groups? There will be loads of others due in July and they're generally great sources of support.

smidge1717 Fri 28-Feb-14 11:17:48

Thanks will
Do that :-) smile

Noon2 Fri 28-Feb-14 15:13:24

Hi Smidge, not end of July but 8th August so not far from you!

Is this your first?

smidge1717 Fri 28-Feb-14 15:16:07

Yes first baby! Exciting and nervous times

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 28-Feb-14 15:20:28

Hi im due 22nd July smile so only a few days before you smile its getting really exciting now, and pregnancy is going really quick, what bits and pieces have u bought in?

somedizzywhore1804 Fri 28-Feb-14 15:23:12

I'm a bit before- 8th July. I am on the antenatal board but it moves too fast for me to keep up with! Clearly I'm a bit on the slow side grin

I've just started showing and am now obviously pregnant at week 22 rather than just fat!

LeslieKnope Fri 28-Feb-14 15:28:10

Me!

I'm due with DC2 on the 27th July!

Finding out the sex next week and then planning a shopping spree smile.

I don't have much of a bump - just feel fat and bloated sad. Waiting patiently for my belly to "pop".

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 28-Feb-14 15:34:38

I don't really have a bump either, just look bloated, not one of my neighbours or people who I haven't told have actually guessed yet, with dc1 I was showing much earlier. I had a sexing scan at 15 weeks 4 days and they told me I am having a girl! have my 20 week scan on Tuesday and am now worried that they might have got it wrong and slightly panicking haha x

smidge1717 Fri 28-Feb-14 15:46:07

I have my scan on the tenth and even though I am so excited about finding out if boy or girl I am so nervous.

I have just got a few bits in but will get a bit more when I know whether a boy or girl.

I only have a bit of a bump which is hard to notice but I see myself everyday so sometimes I question if it's there haha! Looking forward to gettin a more pronounced bump so people don't just think I am a chubster!

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 28-Feb-14 15:54:05

Haha same here, people must just think iv been eating too many doughnuts at the mo! Have u decided on prams and other big things yet? we are buying our first house so will be moving in the next few weeks so trying to get all the small stuff in in the next couple of weeks, I am really nervous about my scan on Tuesday too, keep me updated on how u get on smile how has ur pregnancy been so far? x

smidge1717 Fri 28-Feb-14 16:16:39

I was quite poorly a few weeks back but much better now just tired all the time and need to wee all the time!

I have got a lovely cot that can turn into a little bed when they are older so that will save money.

For a buggy I am going to get a travel system, they are a bit pricier but they will last for years. It comes with car seat that can be attached to buggy for when they are very little and then when thy are bigger it can be changed again.

BusyBee999 Fri 28-Feb-14 16:41:46

Me too, Me too....
27th July due date!
Not really showing up until last week, but it seems to have popped out now! (although I was told this week that I just look like I've had a big roast dinner!).
Scan on 12th March- not going to find out though, wanting a surprise!
So far have only bought cot-bed and changing table.
I think I will do more shopping after 20 week scan.

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 28-Feb-14 17:00:48

Yes im going to be investing in a travel system too smile also need to buy a double and haven't found one I like yet. I was determined to have a surprise with this one, until dh booked a surprise scan and then I thought bugger it I might aswel find out!

MrsB2013 Fri 28-Feb-14 18:24:33

Come and join us on the July ante natal board smile

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1970778-July-2014-Thread-4-Moving-into-the-2nd-trimester-and-starting-to-glow?pg=39

usmama Fri 28-Feb-14 18:51:32

Another july 27th-er here too!

Incapinka Fri 28-Feb-14 19:02:41

As others have said - come and join us on the July thread. We are a friendly bunch!!

MissSlackPants84 Fri 28-Feb-14 20:50:22

Hello....first due on the 19th July. The thread in antenatal does move fast but there are some lovely ladies in there smile

HeavenK76 Sat 01-Mar-14 03:09:03

31st july here

soki91 Mon 10-Mar-14 21:48:04

July 31st too

EllaJayne123 Mon 10-Mar-14 21:59:15

I'm due August 12th so bit later but similar sort of time. Still having morning sickness and look a bit like I've eaten too many pies can't wait to look pregnant! Congrats everyone

Boogles91 Mon 10-Mar-14 21:59:47

Im due in the 16th, but im secretly hoping he will come six days early as a suprise as its my birthday on the 10th, and it would be the best prezzie ever lol i know what you mean about being imoatient and excited! I want him here now,not because im fed up with being pregnant, just because i cant wait :D im loving al, the pains and everything even if i moan sometimes about them hehehe i remind myself that its good :p like when your food doesnt go down and you feel like a beached whale! I nearly threw it all back up yesterday as it wunt go downt but it did eventually thank god, hate being sick >.< xx

Boogles91 Mon 10-Mar-14 22:05:35

I also have a travel system first thing we bought as we didnt want to jynx anything as i mc kast year. We got a silver cross 3d one, 2nd hand but it was like new we were pleased with our little bargain hehe got it for £60 smile if you dont want to oay the prices, fb is a good place in your local area, as like ours people are selling them in really good nik and for cheap prices x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now