Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does anyone have a contact no for St George's antenatal clinic (Tooting)?

(5 Posts)
MsSampson Thu 27-Feb-14 15:00:17

Basically I am 10+5, and have not yet heard anything about booking in or scan. Can't find any relevant numbers online - only a central maternity number which no-one is answering. My doctor claims to have sent my referral on 7th Feb, and is not being very helpful. Getting a bit stressed about managing to fit in scan within time limits for NF tests. I know I had a big list of contact details on my maternity notes last time around, but obviously I don't still have them, grrr!

flymo79 Thu 27-Feb-14 15:13:25

can you go through the main switchboard and ask for ultrasound?

Noon2 Thu 27-Feb-14 15:17:42

Hi MsSampson, you can do a self-referral at the early pregnancy unit at St Georges. I haven't got my maternity papers but can check their number when I get home (late tonight).

Have you tried the numbers at the bottom of this page? https://www.stgeorges.nhs.uk/service/maternity-services/

or try their switchboard, they should be able to put you through: 020 8672 1255

Send me a PM if this doesn't work and I will check the number on my docs.

Good luck

MsSampson Thu 27-Feb-14 16:34:16

Thanks both. The numbers om the bottom of the maternity page don't seem to be being answered, but I got through via the main switchboard, which is pretty obvious really but hadn't occurred to me, which is par for the course these days.
Anyway, they haven't had anything through from my doctors, so I am now trying to get through to them to fax my notes through to sort something out ASAP. It also reminds me that I need to change my doctors as this is pretty typical, they are bloody useless.

Noon2 Thu 27-Feb-14 18:12:51

I recommend the Bedford Family Practice. They are pretty good and St George's midwives are attached to the practice which means you don't have to go to the hospital each time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now