Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Don't let your OH join in the spicy food induction method!!

(8 Posts)
HannahG315 Wed 26-Feb-14 00:20:36

My advice to all women try the spicy food method to bring on labour- Make your OH order something separate... I'm dying in fumes from his bottom confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

Haha. Sorry ladies, wide awake and all over mumsnet.

Anyone got any funny self induction stories to hate

kotinka Wed 26-Feb-14 00:31:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HannahG315 Wed 26-Feb-14 00:35:30

Haha! Isn't semen meant to taste nastier after he's had spicy food too!

I never thought my OH would turn down my 'offer' but apparently how I'm phrasing the offer is quite a turn off...

MummytoMog Wed 26-Feb-14 09:15:53

For some reason being ordered to have sex with a giant angry pregnant woman didn't really do it for my husband either. I mean he did it, but we promised never to talk about it again. Did work though. I also lifted a shit load of heavy stuff and took pulsatilla.

MyNameIsKenAdams Wed 26-Feb-14 09:17:44

During labour my tired dh (bless im) was given a coffee. Then proceeded to breathe his coffee breath all over me the bastard so I sent him to brush his teeth. I was pushing and he was askibg where the toothbrush etc was.

"I do not bloody know you packed the bloody bags you coffee breath bastard!"

CaipirinhasAllRound Wed 26-Feb-14 10:12:46

Swallowing semen?! Surely we don't have to do that! I heard that the sex thing is because semen has the same properties in it as the gels they use to induce you in the hospital and so it needs to hit your cervix, not your throat!

kotinka Wed 26-Feb-14 10:21:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HannahG315 Wed 26-Feb-14 11:08:06

Haha.

Calling them a lousy woman when they say 'they can't get in the mood' doesn't work either

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now