Talk

Advanced search

Skin tags

(6 Posts)
SylvanMuldoon Tue 25-Feb-14 23:30:49

I have LOADS of skin tags everywhere, all over my neck and even my boobs! Never read about this anywhere is it just me? I had this last time with DS and they disappeared once he arrived. Bizarre! blush

AuditAngel Tue 25-Feb-14 23:40:35

I had some prior to DC, but after 3 I now have loads. They do decrease after birth, but can occur wherever there is friction so underarms and around bra lines.

dizhin79 Wed 26-Feb-14 00:15:52

yup me too I think I've got about 8 or 9 now! Glad to hear they do go down pp

shadack Wed 26-Feb-14 08:38:25

NOT SAFE IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING!

Have you tried tee tree cream? if they last after LO arrives that is
I have loads of tags on my neck big ones small ones etc and a few in the groin/bra strap area and have used it to get rid of them for years
I haven't used it since i got pregnant as i have been warned by my midwife that it is not safe nor is is safe for breastfeeding mums but as soon as i am neither pregnant or breastfeeding i intend to carry on using it
The one i use is called Teangi tee tree and witch hazel cream apply it 3 times a day for several days and i found the tags went dark and fell off after a few days to a week depending on size
Hope this helps

NewJobNewLife Wed 26-Feb-14 08:57:04

I got extra skin tags when pregnant, to add to my pre-pregnancy collection.

The bonus was that towards the end of pregnancy they all fell off smile The pregnancy ones and the pre-pregnancy ones too!

I have grown a few more since, but nowhere near as many as I had before. And now I know how to get rid of them.....

Strongecoffeeismydrug Wed 26-Feb-14 12:21:04

Just had my third child 3 weeks ago and only ever got skin tags this last timehmm
3 weeks later there still there grrrr

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now