Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

High BP, breech babe and now possible gestational diabetes? Gah!

(5 Posts)
weebigmamma Tue 25-Feb-14 18:07:26

Just wondering what else is going to go wrong now! lol. So glad I'm at 33 weeks because I honestly can't imagine getting the whole way to 39 at this stage.... anyway.... baby was measuring big for dates today so they're going to do the diabetes test next week. Anyone know if GD is preventable at this late stage?? I'd seriously do anything if it was!

confuddledDOTcom Tue 25-Feb-14 18:16:12

At 33 weeks, baby is not breech, just head up. Plenty of time to play and move around and babies can move head down in labour.

weebigmamma Tue 25-Feb-14 18:20:03

I'm not that bothered by the breech-ness as I'm having a section anyway (although it is very uncomfortable indeed!). x

confuddledDOTcom Tue 25-Feb-14 19:24:00

Yeah, my daughter was footling breech, she used to do laps and tap on my pelvic floor/ bladder as she did. Hiccups for weeks that led to her headbutting my diagphram which mean I had them too!

weebigmamma Wed 26-Feb-14 19:06:08

lol I tried to put on my socks and winded myself last week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now