Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding at 5 weeks pregnant

(1 Post)
Debbie0909 Tue 25-Feb-14 13:15:59

Hello everyone, I'm new to mumsnet and wanted some advice.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and got sent for a scan due to spotting. The scan showed that I have a cyst which looked to be where the bleeding was coming from but baby was in the right place and looked to be ok. It was to early to detect any heartbeat so going back in a couple of weeks.

My question is has anyone else experianced this and still gone ahead and had a normal pregnancy? I've started to bleed a little bit more since the scan and I'm now really worried because I really want this baby. They advised to call them if I started to develop more cramping or if the bleeding got worse(which it has a little but still not enough to soak through my underwear so not sure it's really classed as a lot of bleeding) I'm going out of my mind with worry �� thanks Debbie x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now