Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

All day sickness geting worse at 13 weeks

(3 Posts)
emmster85 Tue 25-Feb-14 10:16:35

hi all. smile
I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing nausea and vomiting getting worse past 13 weeks.
I started feel nausea at 7 weeks, then so completely exhausted i have to sleep in the day, then from about 9 weeks I started being sick every other day, now 13 weeks and I am being sick twice to 3 times a day, last night I woke feeling so nausea it kept me awake all night. i will be sick even if there is nothing in my tummy left, my throat is getting really soar, is this normal? is anyone else suffering? thank you

LucindaE Thu 27-Feb-14 12:13:56

As nobody seems by some fluke to have answered this, I think I should. You poor thing. I don't think this is normal sickness, it could well be Hyperemesis. You may well need meds and you certainly need support. Come and join us on the Hyperemesis thread. I think you need to see your GP, too, to explain how bad it is, though they can be dismissive, I know.

rachyconks Thu 27-Feb-14 12:21:16

Yep. In both my pregnancies my sickness got worse around 12-13 weeks. It went away around 22 weeks in my first pg and around 18-19 weeks in this one. Agree with pp advice though, if you feel you aren't coping go to the GP and they will prescribe anti sickness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now