Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling sorry for myself from my hospital bed - morning sickness nightmare

(3 Posts)
Jemima1988 Tue 25-Feb-14 09:43:27

My morning sickness got 2 a stage that I couldn't keep water or food down for 48 hours :-( I am currently getting pumped full of fluid and have started nibbling again. I am after cures or remedies that have helped other people I've tried ginger treats, eating little and often and travel band. The is my first baby and both me my bf and my mum are getting worried it will be an endless cycle if I don't find something quick
Thank you !

emmajbxxx Tue 25-Feb-14 09:46:34

Diet coke! A couple of spoonfuls of porridge. Smoothies. Anything to keep you going. But you will feel worse when your hungry so even a bite of a few things! None of the traditional remedies did anything for me :-(
Hope you feel better soon xx

Cybercat Tue 25-Feb-14 09:46:59

Oh bless you. I thought I was feeling sorry for myself but you sound worse. Juicy fruits helped me although may turn on you but I wonder about something like ice pops? Hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now