Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Diarrhea 38 weeks pregnant

(10 Posts)
Mummytobe2014 Tue 25-Feb-14 08:52:46

Hi all, sorry for tmi but last few days i have had upset tum. Two days were not so bad but yesterday and this morn i have diarrhea whenever i eat or drink anything. The odd thing is there is no pains or cramps just a bit of gurgling then needing the toilet and its like water the thing is it happens very quick after food. Me and my dp have eaten exact same foods so dnt think its something i ate but i dnt know whether i should be worried? Maybe i should call mw end of today if still the same?
Has anyone elsr experienced this??
Thank you

MyNameIsKenAdams Tue 25-Feb-14 08:53:42

Ive heard "clearing out" is a sign that labour is imminent. Try and keep hydrated and get as much rest as you can.

Mummytobe2014 Tue 25-Feb-14 09:00:31

Thanks myname i had thought the same but just feel so"normal" (if there is such a feeling during pregnancy lol) thta it doesnt feel like labour wld be coming but u cld be right. I am trying to drink lots but it just goes through me straight away blush

Mummyk1982 Tue 25-Feb-14 21:37:52

Interested to know if this has materialised in to labour?

Mummytobe2014 Tue 25-Feb-14 22:19:55

Nope just more of the same :-( so fed up. Mw said keep hydrated but is common sign of labour. They said if i am concerned to speak to gp.
It doesnt feel like a bug as no pains or any other symptoms. Jst dnt know what to expect from here onwards.

Mummyk1982 Tue 25-Feb-14 22:51:58

Fingers crossed its a good sign!! When's your due date?

omri Tue 25-Feb-14 23:01:58

I got this about 10 days before ds1 was born. Heard the same about clearing out the system... Hope you feel ok and don't have so long to wait smile

Mummytobe2014 Wed 26-Feb-14 08:27:09

My due date is 10th March so not long to go. Not sure i can deal with this though for much longer, jst cant keep anything in! :-(

Rangersandfairys Wed 26-Feb-14 11:23:39

Yes, with all 3 towards the end. Good luck grin.

Mummytobe2014 Wed 26-Feb-14 11:40:17

How long did yours last Rangers? Mw said to go to gp tomorrow if still bad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now