Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Still waiting....

(5 Posts)
Perriwinkle9991 Tue 25-Feb-14 07:45:14

Hi all

I'm currently 6 days late. Was due for AF on weds. However we had an accident Saturday 4 days before AF was due to start?

I didn't think I'd get pregnant that close to my cycle starting but I'm still waiting for AF.
Anyone else think I could be pregnant.?
I tested Friday and was negative so that was 2 days late, when should I test again and when would it show positive?

I've had no signs of either no cramps or sore boobs or sickness so I'm starting to wonder what's happening!

Advice xxx

squizita Tue 25-Feb-14 09:24:32

I have short cycles, when I tested the day I was due NOTHING. Tested 3 days later, BFP. Have had reassurance scans and there's deffo a bean in there ... so yes give it a try in a couple of days.

peeapod Tue 25-Feb-14 11:18:41

sometimes it can take longer for af to come.. its like your body "making its mind up" what its going to do next..

Perriwinkle9991 Tue 25-Feb-14 22:31:54

Tested today 6 days late and it was negative so I'm really confused! Just want to no the outcome already!!

Manc451 Wed 26-Feb-14 15:13:52

I had a negative before a positive a week later, I'd test again in a few days...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now