Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period-type pains

(5 Posts)
hugshugs Tue 25-Feb-14 06:54:12

Hi

Can anyone shed any light for me please? I'm 35+2, so still a way to go, and getting period type pains now every day (well, for the last 4 or 5). They just come on for a little while (30 minutes to an hour), and then go again. Been having strong Braxton Hicks, so presuming it's not them, as the pain doesn't come and go in the 30 minutes or so.

Thanks in advance!
x

cathpip Tue 25-Feb-14 07:18:24

I have been having those pains as well, I am 34 weeks. Strangely enough when I sit and lift my bump the pains do ease, I have put it down to baby being very large and wedging a foot/hand in that general direction.

Mummyk1982 Tue 25-Feb-14 07:48:36

My midwife said that those period like pains are just a type of Braxton hicks- I was getting them around 30-33 weeks :-)

x0gawjus0x Tue 25-Feb-14 08:42:40

I've been getting them since bout 35 weeks am now 39, must just be stretching/baby moving/Bhs

Mummytobe2014 Tue 25-Feb-14 08:57:13

I get these at night if my bump isnt supported by a cushion

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now