Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Holiday/summer maternity wardrobe

(4 Posts)
Fairypants Mon 24-Feb-14 18:19:14

I'm going away for two weeks when I will be 16-18 weeks pregnant and trying to figure out what I will need to get.
I know I could get by to a certain extent at that point but as I'm not due til September, my maternity wardrobe will need to be somewhat summery anyway so I figure I may as well just do it all for the holiday.
What / how much do you think I will need?
Also any ideas where I can get summer things in march?
Thanks

amy246 Mon 24-Feb-14 20:14:51

I tried to get something summery and there wasn't anything around really. There were some maternity strappy tops in m+s but only came in black or white. Just have to wait or try the internet smile

mummytobejuly2014 Mon 24-Feb-14 20:37:11

linen trousers can be dressed up or down. usually available all year online?

BartBaby Mon 24-Feb-14 20:50:35

Regular strappy vest tops from Primark are really long and stretch and only cosy about £2, and theres loads of different colours. I'm 34 weeks and pretty big and still wearing my normal size in them so they should do you for your holiday and through summer aswell. There isnt much maternity stuff in shops in general so you may struggle to find summery stuff in particular. There are plenty of dresses on debenhams and new look websites. And i got some linen trousers from newlook for my holiday that were ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now