Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby position

(2 Posts)
mixi82 Mon 24-Feb-14 15:02:47

I'm 20wks on Wednesday and have been feeling little baby kicks for the past week, so happy about them! Had anomaly scan and all is very well so I'm not concerned but thought I would ask - are kicks supposed to be quite low? I get them mostly on my left side but occasionally in the middle and to the right, but never really much above the pubic hair line. Will I start to feel them all over in the next few weeks? The scan showed the baby's head was low down, placenta is at the front of the uterus too so would this muffle baby's movements?

Just curious really, not worried.

plokett1 Mon 24-Feb-14 18:04:44

Ohh exciting news the 1st kicks are great! But yes you will get more definate kicks....and all over! I also have an anterior placenta so mine were muffled for a while but now at 33 weeks it feels like baby is having a party and trying to escape! Heres to many more movements for u!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now