Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very confused!

(1 Post)
w0rkingmum0f2 Mon 24-Feb-14 09:54:41

I've read lots of threads over the past few days whilst looking for answers - lots of people with the same symptoms, but no posts at the end with any reasons why....

I am between 2-3 weeks late for my period, I feel so nauseous, I have no energy (walking up the stairs I could collapse on the floor) and I'm so thirsty. I had convinced myself I was pregnant, as it felt like this before with DS and DD, but 2 tests later still showing negative. DH and I have 'not been trying not to' get pregnant, which is why I was sure we were.

I have been having stabbing pains in my right side, which I assumed was 'in-bedding', but now no idea! I've also had lots of thick discharge this morning (sorry tmi)!

We have been 2 years trying to decide to go for number 3 or not. In the end we decided that we would let nature take it's course and if it happens it happens. When I assumed I was pregnant it was exciting and we both were super happy. Then the negative tests happened and we were actually thinking - phhew! So now I'm just totally confused!

Anyone else with the same symptoms and an outcome? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now