Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Freaky dreams. Are they normal??

(7 Posts)
MrsMonkeyBear Sun 23-Feb-14 22:56:18

Wide awake after about 3 hours sleep. Having horribly vivid dreams. This one left me cramping down below and woke me up. Hubby was terrified, as was I. Only 6 weeks gone, so haven't told any friends so feel like this is the only place to ask if this sort of thing is normal.

MyNameIsKenAdams Sun 23-Feb-14 22:57:45

Unfortunately yes. I dreamt weekly about orcas. All dofferent dreams, all featuring orcas.

Im five weeks pg and none too vivid yet but am looking forward to whatever freaky dreams this pg has in store for me.

RedCountryRoads Sun 23-Feb-14 23:16:37

Yep. Normal for me anyway. I'm 24 weeks and have crazy dreams, some stressful, some horny and some just plain odd. My DH said I was crying in my sleep a few weeks ago. I had a dream last night that I was on some kind of hunger games treasure hunt with a lad I fancied in Primary school yesterday.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear :D

Aoifebelle Sun 23-Feb-14 23:18:45

Cramping down below you say? Personal q I know, but did you by any chance have a mini orgasm in your sleep just before the cramping started? If you did you are not alone. Apparently its pretty common. Freaked me right out, but thanks to the mn no holes barred approach I now know I am not a freak and thought I should pass this on.

iklboo Sun 23-Feb-14 23:22:43

I would dream about 4 magpies every night - practically every dream had 4 magpies in it somewhere. I did have a boy....

fuckwittery Sun 23-Feb-14 23:28:04

Yep weird and wonderful dreams here. No orcas though.

MrsMonkeyBear Mon 24-Feb-14 06:19:04

Thanks everyone. Managed to get back to sleep and didn't have anymore last night. Just hope I don't have anymore like last night!!! Aoifebelle, I think I must have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now