Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Week 6!!!

(5 Posts)
MrsMonkeyBear Sun 23-Feb-14 17:20:03

Got a BFP on Friday. From what I worked out I'm about 6 weeks, give or take a couple of days. I'm just a little concerned that I'm having a lot of cramping and back ache. It's no worse than period pain but just a little worried. Am I being irrational!!

firstbaby01 Sun 23-Feb-14 19:10:08

congrats grin I had loads of period type pains in early pregnancy and still occasionally get them now at 20 weeks. It's likely to be where everything is stretching

Monkeybrain10 Sun 23-Feb-14 19:12:34

Try not to worry. There's a lot going on down there at the moment. I am currently pg but had a previous miscarriage. I definitely had lots of aches and pains that early during both so i think it sounds normal. Don't worry unless u start bleeding heavily...like a period. Check out the miscarriage thread if u do, i found it incredibly helpful. Fingers crossed it's just the usual stretching and hormones.

MrsMonkeyBear Sun 23-Feb-14 23:00:13

Thanks guys. Things seem to have settled down during the day, lots of cuddles and back rubs with the hubby.

hartmel Mon 24-Feb-14 04:13:14

Totally normal with my first pregnancy I had them too.
Now I pregnant with #2 5-6 weeks and don't have the yet..

It is because your body needs to stretch and make room for the baby..

Congrats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now