Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When did you show with 2nd baby?

(5 Posts)
weebairn Sun 23-Feb-14 14:20:01

9 weeks currently and clothes all fitting the same.

I hear it's earlier but hoping not too soon as can't be arsed to tell work yet. At least not till after a scan hopefully. Last time it wasn't till after 20 weeks really and even at 30 weeks I had some people not noticing (I was in scrubs for work at the time so quite baggy).

Just curious really, I know we're all different! I'm about a size 8/10

theborrower Sun 23-Feb-14 21:43:04

I went into mat trousers at 9 weeks because I was feeling really bloated, and they were just much comfier! Not sure if that was really 'showing' though, maybe just bloat. My tummy muscles are definitely slacker than last time though, so I think I look a little bigger than I did last time.

SingingBear Sun 23-Feb-14 21:45:21

About 24 weeks. I told a friend at 30 weeks and she misheard and thought I said 13 weeks....couldn't believe I was 30! Size 10 btw. (Or at least I was then!) So you never know it may not be earlier.

MrsGiraffe12 Sun 23-Feb-14 21:56:53

I'm 12 weeks now and am unmistakably pregnant. Hadn't told anyone in RL other than DH and parents but several friends have asked :-S and I'm a size 14 usually too! Scan on Wednesday and DH is convinced it's more than 1 in there lol. With my nearly 6 year old I was about 18-20 weeks before I showed x

MyNameIsKenAdams Sun 23-Feb-14 21:59:19

With my first, I was in maternity trousers at around 16 weeks.

This time, im desperate to get into some maternity trousers and am only five weeks! I know its all bloat, but its much much more than last time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now