Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does being up the duff give you B.O.?

(10 Posts)
Aoifebelle Sun 23-Feb-14 14:14:05

Ladies I am not too shabby in the personal hygeine department, and since I have been up duffed I spend an inordinate amount of time in the bath/shower. Last night for example, spent a good hour in the bath, but this morning whiffy pits first thing. Did an hour of pilates and they positively reeked after that. Am I just a bit stinky, or has anyone else gotten a bit whiffier.

McFox Sun 23-Feb-14 14:15:58

Yes, that happened to me too, albeit very briefly! There was about a 2 week period where nothing seemed to work, then just as suddenly I was back to normal. Good luck that it's the same for you smile

kelda Sun 23-Feb-14 14:17:10

Your sense of smell is heightened during pregnancy, so maybe you are just more aware of itsmile

sleeplessbunny Sun 23-Feb-14 14:18:26

I am defo more sweaty and smelly when pregnant. Hot all the time too.

Hellymummy Sun 23-Feb-14 14:33:30

This happ to me in the early days! I abs hummed and couldn't figure out why! I was having a shower every morning but by dinner I smelt rotten! I was spraying constantly! Anyway thankfully this only masted a few weeks then just disappeared!!! Hormones eh!!!

sambababy Sun 23-Feb-14 14:53:52

I definitely got more sweaty. Someone recommended an amazing deodorant to me that means you literally will not smell!! I don't know if me mentioning it on here counts as advertising? confused http://www.faithinnature.co.uk/Body-Deodorant/PID/78 I was skeptical but now I'm a total convert.

squizita Sun 23-Feb-14 14:59:34

I feel sweatier and think I smell more (of garlicky sweat weirdly) but DH has confirmed I 100% don't. Think it's the sticky feeling + the heightened sense of smell.

livingzuid Sun 23-Feb-14 15:00:05

Yes I am more stinky and never used to be. Shower twice a day sometimes.

Pregnantberry Sun 23-Feb-14 15:16:23

There are some parts of pregnancy which remind me of going through puberty, and I feel like this is one of them. I feel like I get yucky faster and I have spots. It makes sense because of the raised hormone levels I guess.

Aoifebelle Sun 23-Feb-14 15:26:33

Yeah its not just me! We are all stinky bitches. Completely agree about similarities with puberty. I keep remembering the 'chat' with my mum about how I had to have a shower everyday now, and pay particular attention to my pits and 'down there'. Ahhhh the circle of life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now