Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Movements make me think there's 2 in there!!

(6 Posts)
Mummyk1982 Sun 23-Feb-14 08:03:38

Hi ladies,

A bit of an odd one here! I'm nearly 37 weeks and little ones movements make me think there are two of them in there!! I always know where her back is as she's got her back to my belly and it's really easy to feel , but when she sticks her back and bum out, her (I guess) limbs protrude from the side- but then I think the distance between them is so far- she must have mega long arms and legs! Only ever been one on the scan and said this to my midwife the other day- she said she's probably just tall like me with long arms and legs :-)
Anyone else ever feel like this?

mrsmugoo Sun 23-Feb-14 08:33:55

Yeah, sometimes I swear there's an octopus in there!

greentshirt Sun 23-Feb-14 11:03:03

It's so hard to tell which bit is which isn't it! Don't forgot to count knees and elbows too, that helped me, it isn't always hands and feet!

neversleepagain Sun 23-Feb-14 16:45:57

A head under your rib cage and a head in your pelvis is hard to misssmile

SweetPea86 Sun 23-Feb-14 18:22:55

Yeah I know how you feel, baby at my last midwfie app was head down so feel punches and possible head butts low down and a second later my rib cage being kicked.

I'd be chuffed if there was a second little cutie in there, meaning I would have to be pregnant again lol

SweetPea86 Sun 23-Feb-14 18:23:24

Wouldn't bloody auto correct

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now