Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3rd trimester query?

(4 Posts)
Tomkat79 Sat 22-Feb-14 15:11:38

Have made it to 30 weeks grin but for last 4-5 days could've been 8-9 weeks again due to the nausea and gagging at everything!

I've gone off food id normally love and only seem to keep down toast, cereal and yoghurt. The thought of a main meal just turns my tum. Don't think it's because I'm running out of room as DD seems quite low still and very rarely get high karate chops....more on my bladder than anywhere. I've thrown up a few times in the shower too which is tmi I know but really odd. It's like I'm gagging on hot water!

Is this a third trimester thing or just me right now? I couldn't even manage a square of dairy milk now hmm and my big DS is crazing for a Mexican night tonight. Bleurgh.

Mogz Sat 22-Feb-14 20:28:26

It's not uncommon for nausea to return in the third trimester, just as you think you're safe from it! Small meals and often of things you fancy and remember to keep drinking lots.
Hope the last bit goes quickly and you have a lovely, easy birth.

Tomkat79 Sat 22-Feb-14 21:46:06

Thanks mogz. Just managed a bit of Mexican!

supreeta Tue 25-Feb-14 13:52:18

I am 20 weeks 4 days pregnant and my placenta posterior grade 20 mm away from os.I wanna ask will I have safe pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now