Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

doudt about the Pregnancy

(4 Posts)
ruthkakollu Sat 22-Feb-14 10:41:33

Hai,My period was started from 10th Feb and completed 15thFeb. 20Feb and 21Feb I participated sex. I observed today, from my Uterus i getting brown color blood while i going to toilet. this is asymtom for pregnancy.Pl confirm with me. Very urgent

Rockchick1984 Sat 22-Feb-14 11:45:00

You wouldn't have pregnancy symptoms 1-2 days after having sex, so no it's not currently a sign that you're pregnant. More likely the sex has irritated your cervix and caused a bleed.

MammySam Sat 22-Feb-14 11:59:10

Hi
Sometimes the sex could disturb a bit of 'old' blood left over from your period. Think it's too early really for it to be implantation bleeding, but I suppose everyone is different.
Try taking the quick quiz on this link which will help you to ne'er stand what this could be: http://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-or-menstrual-period-bleeding-cycle
Hope it helps

SolomanDaisy Sat 22-Feb-14 12:05:10

No, you cannot be pregnant a day or two after having sex. It is likely to be spotting caused by having sex. You still have time to take the morning after pill if you are concerned about being pregnant. Are you in the UK? If so, you can get it from a chemist.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now