Talk

Advanced search

When did everyone first feel baby move on there 2nd pregnancy?

(6 Posts)
Rachswift Fri 21-Feb-14 09:50:29

This might sound silly!
I'm 7 weeks on Monday this is my 2nd baby and I'm sure I keep feeling a little flutter now and again don't know if it's just my imagination or gas!
But it's the kind of feeling I got when I was 15weeks with my first doesn't happen quite as often but defo feel something.
Has anyone else experienced this?

blushingmare Fri 21-Feb-14 11:39:10

I've had terrible wind in both pregnancies blush so could never be certain what I was feeling was baby and not my overactive bowels! I was sure it was baby at 24 ish weeks with DC1 and 18 weeks with this pregnancy. 7 weeks sounds very early and I'd be inclined to say wind, but you never know!

Droflove Fri 21-Feb-14 12:35:42

I felt it this time at 11.5, no doubt. But at 7 weeks, does baby even have arms/legs yet? That will tell you if you felt it or just wind I think. Wait, I'll check....

I dont think so OP, it barely has paddles at this point and is still an embryo....

Refoca Sat 22-Feb-14 09:04:05

I'm in same boat, regular localised rumbling/fluttering and only 7-8weeks when it started (a week on and it's still happening a few times most days). From everything I've read...the medical community say it's stretching (round ligament?) or there's a theory around fibroids, but there's also enough random forum posts that we're not alone believing it may be wriggles we're feeling :-)

Even though I know it's unlikely to be anything more exciting than ligaments stretching, I still find it reassuring.

Hope we both have happy & healthy pregnancies.

LST Sat 22-Feb-14 09:09:26

18 weeks with 1st
16 weeks with 2nd

Misty9 Sat 22-Feb-14 16:45:36

21wks with first, 14wks with this one. But pretty sure I too felt fluttering from 9wks with this one. Anterior placenta both times.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now