Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

does anyone else get this?

(6 Posts)
Rosie2011 Thu 20-Feb-14 21:26:29

when im not feeling 100% like back ache or feeling a bit sick i dont feel the baby move. But when im feeling good he is moving around kicking etc. Do you think the baby feels unwell when i dont feel so good? This happened a few weeks ago. The back pain was unbearable and i couldnt feel him move, i went to hospital for a check and was monitored. His heart beat was there but not active. The next day when i felt better, he was swimming around kicking etc. Im 28 weeks ....and omg the indigestion is killing me! feeling lousy this week :-(

SweetPea86 Thu 20-Feb-14 21:44:42

I did think that my self baby wasn't as wriggly last night I had a really bad tummy with a bit of runs (sorry tmi.) once I'd been to the loo he was kicking me again. But I'm not quite sure if it was because my stomach felt so bloated.

I've felt sick through this whole pregnancy and been sick. Makes me feel sad at the thought of baby feeling like that too. I don't think he will have tho it's just the bloody hormones effecting me thank god smile

When I have back ache he seems to kick more lol

Rosie2011 Thu 20-Feb-14 21:54:29

so much going on in our bodies right now. Have a feeling the last two months is going to be hell! lol. I keep getting a bad tum too. all i can stomach is toast and bread again. Not feeling my healthiest or best. it will all be worth it in the end. im just moaning but this last few weeks have been my worst :-(

SweetPea86 Thu 20-Feb-14 22:26:25

I agree Hun I'm 33 weeks now and not even at the worst part lol.

I moaned my whole way through from about 6 weeks lol

Hope you feel bit better soon x

Rosie2011 Thu 20-Feb-14 22:40:04

Hope you feel ok for the rest of your pregnancy too. soon we will have our little spring summer babies and all the sickness,pain will be worth it <3 xx For now i feel like hibernating in bed with tea and waiting for that time x

SweetPea86 Thu 20-Feb-14 22:52:06

Indeed I've only got 7 weeks left hoping I don't go over due so tops 9 weeks seems like a long time away. Even though I've had a hard pregnancy looking back it's still flew by lol so we will get there in the end smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now