Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone else uncomfortable at 27 weeks?

(2 Posts)
Rosduk Thu 20-Feb-14 17:07:15

Bub is 3 weeks big thanks to gestational diabetes but I am so uncomfortable. My tummy is just constantly in the way, scraping the steering wheel when I drive and I can't do my shoes up without practically doing the splits!

I don't remember being this enormous with my last 2 dc.

Sob.

weebigmamma Thu 20-Feb-14 20:32:58

I've been uncomfortable since the start. Currently at 33weeks. I was overweight beforehand anyway which probably doesn't help but I can relate to the shoe-doing-up nightmare lol. I have my DM boots laced very loosely so that I can wear them as slip-ons (if I wear actual slip-ons my ankles swell up). I feel like an elephant and I can't get upstairs without being out of breath. The only thing that makes me feel normal is swimming. If you can swim I totally recommend it- you just feel so much lighter and free-er!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: