Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nursing bras!

(11 Posts)
Beccadugs Thu 20-Feb-14 12:31:51

I've been confined to barracks, and can't go out to be measured. I would like to order a couple of bras to have in my hospital bag.

Google suggests one or two cup sizes bigger, does this sound right??

I thought is order two, and try to stick with one (and a couple of stretchy unstructured nighttime ones which are v cheap on amazon!) until the milk comes in incase the size is wrong.

DaleyBump Thu 20-Feb-14 12:33:43

Bravado nursing bras are amazing for me. I could not find one to fit so got one from Amazon and it is so comfortable.

JennySense Thu 20-Feb-14 17:16:50

Hugs for not being able to get out and about.
I bought all my nursing bras from www.bras4mums.co.uk/
[I was quite large of nork by the end and so was desperate!].

Depending on where you live there may be a local fitter - otherwise you can phone for personal advice or email and they recommend sizes and styles etc. Well worth it to be confident of a good fit and they are reasonably priced too smile

failingmammalian Thu 20-Feb-14 17:21:57

Emma jane has some wonderful all size bras/crop tops. Nice colors too. Good for the first crazy size shifting days and in fact for months afterwards too. On fig leaf

EssexGirlLottie Thu 20-Feb-14 17:48:47

Hi, i think Bravissimo also offer a really log returns policy for this sort of thing, so you can order more and return at your leisure...

EssexGirlLottie Thu 20-Feb-14 17:48:58

*long

Beccadugs Thu 20-Feb-14 18:54:52

Thanks ladies!

DangoDays Thu 20-Feb-14 18:58:08

Bravado body silk seamless. Just had ds2. Didn't mess with trying any others as this was clear winner from ds1. Ordered it in 3. Different colours.... Indigo blue is nice.

singlespeedlass Thu 20-Feb-14 20:14:12

Another vote for Emma Jane. I'm normally a 36/38C and a medium fitted well last time in late preg and when feeding. Available on Amazon. Good luck to you.

Strokethefurrywall Thu 20-Feb-14 20:29:35

Bravado body silk seamless here too - live and die in them.

I'm 35 weeks into my second pregnancy and have been wearing one at night for support since (ahem) 13 weeks because the girls were so sore.

Amazingly comfortable and don't look ridiculously unflattering under clothes.

mumofone84 Thu 20-Feb-14 21:46:12

I've found Bras4mums site incredible! They've got a bra size checker online & once you've got a size, send you bras out. Best part is free delivery& returns so no hassle. Can't fault their service at all!

bras4mums.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c4e0af8c13a6f272ce1949dd1&id=cbbc48397b

Hope you get sorted x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now