Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11wks & look 6 months

(8 Posts)
hazeldawn Wed 19-Feb-14 17:43:40

Title says it all I have a diamond anniversary party on Saturday so will be exactly 12wks but scan isn't till Tuesday not sure I want everyone knowing & all the questions that will undoubtable follow. We have seen baby at 9weeks as dates went clear & saw heartbeat. But I'm sure nothing will fit a i've been in maternity clothes for the past 4 Weeks as everything felt so tight. I don't have anything dressy except one dress in mat clothes but will need tights & a cardy as its a summer dress any other suggestions or am I the only one struggling with size this dc 3

Bootoyou2 Wed 19-Feb-14 17:49:18

Dc2 10 weeks and huge. Am size 10 with rubbish stomach muscles and look like I did at 20 weeks last time. Am counting on people not daring to say anything in case wrong! Wearing a lot of empire line dresses!

MummytoMog Wed 19-Feb-14 17:51:19

Nope, I'm 9 weeks with DC3 and approximately the size of a five month pregnant first time me. Work is getting extremely tricky. I've found waterfall cardigans to be invaluable baby hiding aids, along with things with lots of pleats at the side. Could you wear your dress and get a lovely floaty cardigan to go with it and hide your bump?

Waggamamma Wed 19-Feb-14 17:54:30

Same here. 11 weeks today with dc2 (although 3rd pregnancy). I've always been a bit overweight and gained a few pounds over xmas I planned to lose but got bfp on New Years but it all seems to have gathered on my stomach area. I can see people looking at me and not sure whether to say anything or not unsure if I'm pg or getting fatter sad . I haven't told anyone I'm pg yet but it is fairly obvious. I'm worried there's not actually room for a baby in there!!

hazeldawn Wed 19-Feb-14 18:29:58

Thank goodness I'm not alone lol. Not sure if i've got a cardy the right colour but could pop out tomorrow see if I can get one might even go mad go to next town to jojo's see if I can get a nice top to go with black trousers

AFergie Wed 19-Feb-14 18:32:37

Yes I looked easily 6 months pregnant at 10 weeks, it was mostly bloating and also being thin so i showed early. it was impossible to hide! try wearing something that flows so you can hide bump!
I now have the most beautiful 8 week old son btw! Bloating means gorgeous babies ;) xx good luck ! x

MrsGiraffe12 Wed 19-Feb-14 20:09:57

Me! Massive already at 11 weeks, need maternity clothes and look like I did at 20 weeks with my son :-( maybe I'm having twins haha x

Lottystar Wed 19-Feb-14 20:13:21

I'm in utterly the same boatop, this is dc 3 and I am 9 weeks pregnant and look about 4 months gone at least. My rib cage seemed to spread and my waist is so thick. I am in maternity clothes already too. I'd try a empire line type dress or ones which are that tulip shape so your tummy is not so obvious. I have been living in a few of my boden jersey dresses with a cardy. Comfy and not too frumpy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now