Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pain/burning sensation on top of bump

(8 Posts)
Eternity84 Wed 19-Feb-14 16:41:16

Anyone else get a pain across top of their bump? Just under their boobs. I am 39 weeks and keep getting what I can only describe as my skin burning under my right boob. Doesn't matter what position I lay in I can't get comfy sad

bakingtins Wed 19-Feb-14 16:42:25

I had this a lot with my first baby. Second time everything was stretched and carried much lower which was more comfortable. Not long to go for you....

Eternity84 Wed 19-Feb-14 17:10:06

This is my 4th lol. I'm quite scared she's gonna be atleast 10lb lmao as everything is soooo stretched and way more painful this time!

mrsmugoo Wed 19-Feb-14 18:15:59

36 weeks here and I have this pain! It's really annoying but only marginally less annoying than the vice-like wrenching open of my rib cage that I suffered from for months that has now gone.

Writerwannabe83 Wed 19-Feb-14 19:15:57

I'm currently 34+5 and I've had an uncomfortable, tender pain across the top of my bump for about 3 weeks. Even if I just touch my skin it feels really sore - it's really hard to explain. The area of tenderness is extremely localised and it never changes position - my midwife wasn't too concerned when I mentioned it. It's very annoying though!!

Eternity84 Thu 20-Feb-14 09:57:18

That sounds exactly like mine. Exactly in same spot, day in, day out lol.

Eternity84 Thu 20-Feb-14 09:57:27

That sounds exactly like mine. Exactly in same spot, day in, day out lol.

FrankelInFoal Thu 20-Feb-14 09:59:14

Yup, I've got that too - 38+2 here!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now