Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I have found the cure for restless legs!!

(6 Posts)
tiredlaydee Wed 19-Feb-14 08:44:37

No joke! Maybe it won't work for everyone, but masturbation totally works for me AND it means I get a few hours sleep as well. Unfortunately I feel about as horny as a plank of wood these days but it is well worth the effort!

FlyLikeABird Wed 19-Feb-14 12:34:21

I've heard this too. Starting to get RL again in this, my second, pregnancy. May rope DH in to help grin

greentshirt Wed 19-Feb-14 12:55:38

Well I didnt expect that when I opened this thread!!!

AlwaysDancing1234 Wed 19-Feb-14 14:25:42

Well that's not something you hear every day! grin glad it worked for you anyway!

thecakeisalie Wed 19-Feb-14 15:07:12

Not what I was expecting when I clicked on this one either but it did make me chuckle!

I suppose when you think about it the hormones linked to pleasure are generally fairly good at relaxing us so I guess they potentially relax the muscles in the legs?

ChicaMomma Wed 19-Feb-14 15:09:18

Well that's something i'm definitely happy to try!! grin grin

My sister maintains that masturbation also brought on both of her labours after she was a week overdue, so i'm looking forward to lots of self loving in general for the next 15 weeks in that case!! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now