Talk

Advanced search

5+4 and worried.

(4 Posts)
peppercold Tue 18-Feb-14 22:01:44

Hi I got my bfp ten days ago. In the first few days after I was tired, bloated had slightly sore boobs.

Now today have started with very sore boobs and slight cramps mainly on the right but also right across. I've just read a million threads on the very subject but am worried as its just come on today?

Still very bloated and can "feel things' happening down there, just a little worried. I have a scan a week Friday.

Any reassuring words would be gratefully received.

KitKat1985 Tue 18-Feb-14 22:16:58

Unless you are bleeding or in severe pain then I wouldn't worry. Cramps in early pregnancy are very common. x

peppercold Wed 19-Feb-14 04:10:20

Thanks Kitkat. Seems to have settled down for now. Appreciate your reply. smile

rubyinthedust Wed 19-Feb-14 09:48:33

It sounds like you were a bit concerned about an ectopic - I've had one and I can tell you I never had "slight cramps" on the one side. It started with heavy spotting (5 days), then bleeding (3 days), then a sharp stabbing pain on my left side which lasted for several hours. Obviously everyone is different but I would think you are safe!

I'm pregnant again (5+1) and have been having cramps too - from what I've read they're extremely normal, so I'm trying to keep positive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now