Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Too late for debrief...?

(2 Posts)
MyriadOfMiracles Tue 18-Feb-14 20:34:33

I did have one booked when dd was 4 months but unfortunately had to cancel it.

Will I be eligable for a mini debrief kinda thing when I next get preggers? I am basically terriefied of being induced again, plus do not want to put another baby through that.

I would like an ELCS. My hope is to discuss this option and also go over first labour ( for closure too)

My dd will be around 18 mo when I start trying again, so could be any age from there up when I next concieve ( if blessed enough too)

Is this too long after initial pregnancy to have a good debrief of it?

PrincessWatermelon Tue 18-Feb-14 20:49:04

I wouldn't have thought it would be too late. I was offered to speak to the Thoughts After Birth team after my traumatic delivery. DH and i never got round to it. But at my booking in appt this time (my DD was 18 months) my MW offered it again and said a senior MW would go through my notes and talk me through what happened. I think I may do it, actually, and your post has just reminded me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now