Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Saw GP today

(4 Posts)
catbus Tue 18-Feb-14 18:38:48

Been spotting since yesterday. Mild cramps if anything. Got scan Monday. Having had MC and MMC in the past, I was devastated then.
Right now I just feel like shit. I'm pissy, low, tired, headachy and just feel rough. I just want to know either way and if it's a MC, to bleed and get it over with sad
Is this normal?! I didn't feel this way before and almost feeling guilty that I'm not 'upset' as in crying. I just want to fast forward to the scan and am not holding out any hope..

Aoifebelle Tue 18-Feb-14 18:53:36

Hi catbus you are completely normal in your reaction. I think if you have suffered multiple mcs you just build up a defence mechanism and you know that only by getting through all the medical stuff can you start to recover. If is does turn out to be another mc, you will have reached the magic number of three and this should spark some tests into what might be going wrong which may give you some answers in the future. Not much of a silver lining, but may give you some hope that you can have a different outcome. I am on the posifrickintivity thread, it has women at all stages of pregnancy and all with a history of mc. Come on over if you fancy some company. Look after yourself.

catbus Tue 18-Feb-14 20:35:50

Thanks, Aoifebelle smile
It won't be three in a row, thankfully and I have children to keep me balanced!
I think you're right- I suppose I'm just trying to not 'get attached' confused
I will still attend the scan even if the bleeding gets heavier, just so I know how to feel

catbus Tue 18-Feb-14 20:36:14

Seems like a frigging age away though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now