Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Paranoid 4+5 weeks

(6 Posts)
Mrsgiblin1983 Tue 18-Feb-14 10:29:31

Hi ladies, I'm so paranoid about every twinge! As I had a mc last November. I'keep getting a slight pain on right side not all the time just occasionally. I had a tiny bit of brown spotting this am. Has anyone else had the same? Thanks xx

squizita Tue 18-Feb-14 10:59:18

At 4+5 it could be implantation. The twinges could also be the cyst (normal- it produces progesterone) flexing.

If it gets worse, go to your GP.

Mrsgiblin1983 Tue 18-Feb-14 11:19:17

Thanks squizita. Will keep an eye on it. Need to book in with gp anyway so I'll mention it x

BumpNGrind Tue 18-Feb-14 11:19:31

I have lots of stretching sensations and it constantly feels like I am about to come on. I am having similar twinges but on my left side. I spoke to my midwife yesterday and she said it sounds perfectly normal but if i wanted to be referred to an early pregnancy clinic i could be. Maybe give your midwife a ring if you feel worried?

ImBrian Tue 18-Feb-14 15:47:38

Im supposed to be 4+4 and I have cramp and feel like af is coming. My bfps are ridiculously faint though so im not sure whats happening. With my first dc I had brown spotting and everything was fine smile

Mrsgiblin1983 Tue 18-Feb-14 16:58:17

All sounds reassuring. Imbrian I've been feeling faint on and off to. Like I really need to eat something. It's such a worrying time. Hurry up the next 7 and a half weeks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now