Talk

Advanced search

Stories of your 39 week induction?

(3 Posts)
x0gawjus0x Tue 18-Feb-14 06:49:57

It looks like on Monday I will be having an induction as I have had significant reduction In movements and not a lot of growth in the last 3 weeks (4oz)
I will be 39 weeks and wondering how successful it is likely to be, I'm sure she will tell me all of this on Monday but just curious of your stories x

Mim78 Tue 18-Feb-14 11:08:04

Withwith dc1 I was induced at 38 weeks and it was absolutely fine in every way. Happened quickly and I only needed gas and air.

Am now 39 weeks with dc2 and Will be induced on due date if nothing happens before. Am glad won't be going any longer as this week had been a nightmare of Braxton hicks etc

Flickstar Tue 18-Feb-14 13:08:25

My 39 week induction was long (48 hours) and ended in a EMCS. HOWEVER, both my husband and I look on it with fond memories and as a really positive experience. All that matters is keeping you and your little one safe so you will be fine, whatever happens. Honestly. Just try and go with the flow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now