Talk

Advanced search

Bump size at 20-24 weeks - 3rd baby??

(7 Posts)
Tranquilitybaby Mon 17-Feb-14 21:56:08

I just wondered generally how big your bump is at 20-24 weeks? It's been 10 years, I can't remember lol!

X

gualsa Mon 17-Feb-14 22:00:50

Same here. 10 years later and third baby. I am 23 weeks and my bump is massive. I was in maternity clothes from 12 weeks. Embarrassing. Lol.
Midwife says that it is normal to have a larger bump earlier with 3rd and 4th pregnancy unless of course you had a six pack which I do not:-D

yummystepford Mon 17-Feb-14 22:00:51

Much bigger than I expected it to be at this time and I still have about 16 weeks of it growing which is a scary though! This is my 3rd

NoIamAngelaHernandez Mon 17-Feb-14 22:01:51

I am 16 weeks with third ( 1st 2were twins.) I am huge. Like I was at 24 weeks last time.

weebleswillwobble Mon 17-Feb-14 22:03:27

Massive and uncomfortable already. How will I stretch any more I have no idea - feels like there's no more room to spare! Maternity clothes and people noticing I was pregnant at EIGHT weeks! 3rd baby also.

Tranquilitybaby Tue 18-Feb-14 07:38:24

Oh Gawd, thanks everyone! Lol

Not actually pg yet but I had a hunch it would be like that! Going away long haul in the summer, so a big bump might not be the best idea in the heat. Hmmmmm.

Thank you x

AmandaHE Tue 18-Feb-14 19:34:46

My 3rd bump was HUGE by 6 months... and only really judging by what clothes I can fit into and the comments of friends/ ladies who work in supermarkets its stayed pretty much a similar size now that I'm 34 weeks... I was worried I would pop if I carried on at that rate. Baby size according to midwife is growing fine so I think you just get a bigger tummy faster with a 3rd but seems similar by the end??!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now