Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

faint bfp at 15dpo, anyone else?

(6 Posts)
ImBrian Mon 17-Feb-14 17:58:41

It looks like I might be pregnant with dc #5, on friday I had a barely visable shadow at 12dpo and a very faint line with fmu on a internet cheapie at 13dpo so I tested today at 15 dpo using fmu with a first response and a superdrug own both were positive but again very faint lines. (Theres pics in chat).
With 3 of my previous dcs I found out late due to being unexpected and there was always a line there as the stick got wet and the result was fine. Im pretty sure with dc 3 I used internet cheapies and got stressed because they stayed very faint but when I tried a 'proper' test I got a strong positive. Has anyone else had a very faint test around the time af was due and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? Thanks

ImBrian Tue 18-Feb-14 17:42:55

Very faint bfp on a asda and superdrug cheapie and a bfn on a cb digi today at 16 dpo. Anyone?

eurochick Tue 18-Feb-14 17:45:08

It sounds perfectly normal to me to have faint lines that early on.

ImBrian Tue 18-Feb-14 17:47:28

I need to step away from the hpts I think. Thanks

Longlive2014 Tue 18-Feb-14 18:45:08

I'm 12 dpo and getting faint, but definitely there lines on standard first response.

ImBrian Tue 18-Feb-14 19:07:52

Im hoping ive just ovulated later then my opks predicted. Congratulations longlive smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now