Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dizziness

(6 Posts)
Aaliyah1 Sun 16-Feb-14 21:25:19

I woke up last night with extreme dizziness, could barely get to the bathroom-I passed it off as being sleepy.
Woke up with it this morning too and it hasn't settled. I've eaten/drank water/had a lie down. I've had a relaxed Sunday yet feel rubbish!
I still feel dizzy, nauseous and pressure at the front of my head/behind my eyes. confused

I'm 32 weeks pregnant-is this normal for this stage? Should I be worried or just rest and hope it will settle?

SomethingOnce Sun 16-Feb-14 22:44:18

I'd be inclined to call the labour ward to see if they are concerned about the possibility of preeclampsia.

Aaliyah1 Mon 17-Feb-14 00:49:28

Called them and now at hospital getting checked out blush fingers crossed it's all ok!

singlespeedlass Mon 17-Feb-14 06:23:46

Best if luck. How did you get on?

x0gawjus0x Mon 17-Feb-14 06:25:46

I had that for 2 days out of my whole preg but literally couldn't stand without falling over was very bizarre lol, hope everything's ok x

Aaliyah1 Mon 17-Feb-14 11:50:42

Went in got checked out and BP etc was fine, was told it's due to exhaustion and I need to take it easy blush easier said than done!
I'm still a bit worried though as my BP had increased from 90/60 to 110/85 since Wednesday. This is the highest it's Ever been for me. Doctor didn't seem to concerned so don't know if I'm worrying about nothing now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now