Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cold/chest infection? for 3 weeks now

(1 Post)
BazilGin Sun 16-Feb-14 09:07:07

Sorry, this is going to be a really ranty post but I am so fed up with feeling unwell for weeks! I am 23 weeks pregnant and also mum to a 2.5 DD. I have had this bad cold on and off for 3 weeks now and only feeling worse and worse. I asked for an appointment last week due to bad cough that wakes me up at night and eye infection. Didn't get to see the GP, he only phoned me and gave me a prescription for conjunctivitis without seeing me because cough 'will just go away on its own'.
Now my DD is running a temperature (3rd day now) and I can't sleep due to cough attacks. Finally, got temperature myself today. Maybe now I will be entitled to see a GP?I am so tired and fed up and just wished I could see somebody without being treated like a hypochondriac sad
End of rant, feels a bit better to get it off my chest (no pun) .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now