Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

night sweats

(6 Posts)
CaipirinhasAllRound Sun 16-Feb-14 07:34:33

I often wake up in the night sweaty round my bits and bum and last night my bump was sweaty too.
Does anyone else get this? I sleep naked so can't strip off to cool down
I'm nearly 32 weeks but this has been happening for ages

Mummyk1982 Sun 16-Feb-14 07:44:49

Hi, I wake up sweaty all over chest /boobs whilst hubby laying there with covers pulled up to chin! Think it's quite normal :-)

fairypangolin Sun 16-Feb-14 09:39:11

Yes, had that throughout pg and even now when I'm 4 months post partum ( but bfing). Think it must be a combination of hormones and higher levels of body fat than normal. On the plus side I am usually always cold but haven't been for a year now!

Misty9 Sun 16-Feb-14 15:35:39

Same here. 32wks but it's been happening for a while. Sleeping with v pillow seems to make it worse but I'd rather sweaty than agony!

floatyflo Sun 16-Feb-14 16:37:44

Ahh yes same here. The joys!

RaRa1988 Sun 16-Feb-14 19:40:37

I woke up drenched the other day - so bad down below and between my thighs that for one horrible moment I thought my waters had gone! Glad to hear it's not just me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now