Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone used ultrasound direct for am early scan?

(2 Posts)
EmilyJane86 Sun 16-Feb-14 04:57:32

Hi, I had an early scan today using ultrasound direct. I'm only about 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant so was expecting an internal scan but they just did an external scan of my belly. Obviously you couldn't see much which I expected but we did see a heart beat. I asked if she could tell us the rare of the heartbeat but she said that they don't tell people's that cause it worries them. Has anyone had a similar experience. I wondered if maybe you could only get such a detailed reading with the internal scan. I don't understand why she did not do this, then I started panicking thinking maybe the beat was too slow or something and that's why she wouldn't tell us. Also baby measured about a week smaller than we hadn't expected. She told me it was hard to measure it as the yolk sack was right on the little baby. Any advice or apoinins

EmilyJane86 Sun 16-Feb-14 04:58:09

Sorry any advice or opinions appreciated. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now