Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nausea/tiredness or laziness/ emotional

(6 Posts)
Bonnella20 Sat 15-Feb-14 18:54:32

Hi all, I'm 8 weeks and 1 day today smile scan yesterday showed all things good but today I've woke up with zero symptoms despite being so ill for last 3 weeks....... Is that ok??

LePetitPont Sun 16-Feb-14 10:17:37

Yay - good news about the scan! I am 9 weeks today - know exactly what you mean about fluctuating symptoms. If I have had a good night's sleep I actually feel fine most of the day, but the niggly nipple thing usually kicks back in the evening. I googled quite a bit as was concerned too, and seems that it is normal smile

squizita Sun 16-Feb-14 10:43:35

Yeah it comes and goes with me too. Had 2 scans both ok.

Bonnella20 Sun 16-Feb-14 12:26:30

Thanks for reply, today is the 2nd day I feel good :/ we are never happy us mums huh. Sometimes I poke my boobs to make sure they still feel sore sad i guess I'm probably worrying about nothing xx

LePetitPont Sun 16-Feb-14 13:59:17

Ha, yep, have also succumbed to boob poking just to make sure they are still a bit painful here too! blush

porcito Mon 17-Feb-14 15:21:31

Me too...only 7 weeks 5 days and felt fine for the last day or two. Scan last Weds was fine, with a heartbeat but I'm kind of hoping for the sickness to come back! It doesn't help that they saw some bleeding in the uterus in the scan, which the doctor said was fine and nothing to worry about but I can't help it! AARGH, never happy. Also taken to random boob checking, getting some strange looks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now