Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

40 weeks today...

(2 Posts)
Cariad007 Sat 15-Feb-14 11:19:36

No sign of baby yet but that's probably a good thing given that I've a) not yet packed my hospital bag, b) not set up baby's crib and c) washed all baby's clothes but not actually cleared space in any of our chest of drawers for them! I've been on maternity leave for the last fortnight but chose to spend it doing yoga and meeting friends for coffee and lunch. Am I the most unorganised mother-to-be EVER???

Millie2013 Sat 15-Feb-14 19:47:16

You sound like me, but seriously, pack a hospital bag, if nothing else, just chuck in the basics. Because I was so last min and when I was admitted in a rush on my due date, it was a hurriedly thrown together affair and I forgot some important bits
The crib, I craftily left for family to build when I was in hospital.
Everything else can wait, but keep in mind that you will have zero time, once you're home with baby, so maybe pray for some nesting urges to kick in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now