Talk

Advanced search

Hyperemesis

(2 Posts)
bluehearted Sat 15-Feb-14 09:19:13

I am 11 weeks and have just been diagnosed with hyperemesis. The nausea was getting worse and worse until I was sick 10 times in one night and have been unable to move for 3 days because of the nausea. Dr has given me buccastem tablets which seem to be helping. I have a 1 year old DS also and looking after him on my own has become impossible.

My husband is in the army and is on 6 hours notice to move because of the floods and I'm so scared that he's going to have to go and I'm left like this (although my mum has said she'd come and help but would take her 8 hours to get here).

I guess I'm posting because I was wondering if anyone has any tips... I haven't been able to drink in 2 days because of the nausea but hoping to now I'm on these tablets. I know I don't have it as bad as some people but it's bad enough to be really effecting my life.

Thanks for reading my rant!

livingzuid Sat 15-Feb-14 09:29:14

Come see us on the hypermesis thread here, lots of advice and support from ladies going through the same, what to say to your doctor etc if they are refusing meds etc

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/1984102-Hyperemesis-Support

Sorry you are suffering

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now