Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP

(4 Posts)
Shannon06 Fri 14-Feb-14 20:16:05

Hi guys I've found out today of all days (valentines day) that I'm expecting - I've worked out I'm about the 4 week 5 day mark an I'm just looking for any advise tips baby clubs foods anything to help smile this is my first (probably my last because everyone's scareing me haha) anyways thanks in advanced

flirty30s Fri 14-Feb-14 20:17:33

Massive congrats smile you just put a bug smile on my face! X

flirty30s Fri 14-Feb-14 20:17:45

* big

K8eee Fri 14-Feb-14 20:20:56

Congrats Shannon!!! thanks brew Best not celebrate with alcohol grin

Get onto the bounty website and Emma's diary if you're into getting freebies. Your gp may give you a magazine and your midwife for these too during your first & second trimester but they send you freebies and forms to fill in to get free packs from boots or Argos.

Also, cow & gate give you a free cuddly cow and something else (can't remember what) if you sign up before 30 weeks (hmm I just missed out!) and apparently Heinz baby club do free food samples too smile am going to try and sign up to this I think! Also, boots have their parenting club where you can get 10 points for every pound rather than the measly 4. And money off coupons smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now