Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Still being ill.. 36+5 reassure me please??!!

(2 Posts)
HannahG315 Fri 14-Feb-14 14:17:35

I'm getting really sick on and off this week, however, the day I saw my midwife my blood pressure was perfect and urine fine.

I've read sickness with pain under rib was something to be concerned about but I assumed the pain was the baby kicking and the sickness indigestion perhaps? And when I say say sickness I mean horrendous sick, leaving me dizzy and grey. confused

I don't want to hassle the midwives, especially since I was in and out of hospital for entire 2nd trimester. Considering I had urine and blood pressure tests on Tuesday can I assume I'm ok and just panicking from information overload??

Reassure me sad

Happy valentines day, hope you're not spending it on the couch with a sick bowl too envyenvyenvyenvyenvy

x0gawjus0x Fri 14-Feb-14 14:27:09

I'm high risk due to high bp aswell, I was violently sick yesterday and have been feeling complete crap blurred vision all sorts, went today no protein bp was 142/87 which is ok for me and baby's heartbeat nice and strong,

Think there are quite a few viral/flu bugs going around at the minute, I too am spending all day on the sofa feeling crap (am 37+3) xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now