Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks and suddenly hungry again, all the time. Anyone else had this?

(6 Posts)
firstimer30s Fri 14-Feb-14 11:02:12

I thought my early preg ravenous appetite was gone, due to baby taking up all my tummy space.
But suddenly I am starving again! What's up with that? Could Baby be having a growth spurt? (If so can it grow well enough on chocolate digestives?)
Anyone else had this?

x0gawjus0x Fri 14-Feb-14 12:14:11

Mere I'm 37+3 and I cannot stop eating i had a bowl of oats and raisins a bacon sandwich and 4 subway cookies already today and when asda deliver I will sure as hell be having a few cakes and then a big steak dinner tonight lol eeeek (and maybe a pud....)

LBOCS Fri 14-Feb-14 12:16:15

Has baby moved? If they've dropped, you might find that you've suddenly got a bit more room to fill up your stomach...

firstimer30s Fri 14-Feb-14 13:00:45

X0 I'm right with you! Had 2 eggs on bagel for breakfast, then 4 digestives about an hour later... And yes, almost ready for lunch!
LB, you are right, baby has dropped recently.... And there I was thinking the days of non stop eating were behind me smile

Thurlow Fri 14-Feb-14 13:02:12

I remember that at about 37 I suddenly started eating for England. One lunch I had an entire carton of Covent Garden soup, four slices of bread and cake for dessert. It was a memorable lunch grin You'll need your energy soon, just go with it!

firstimer30s Fri 14-Feb-14 19:29:37

Thanks Thurlow. Had some cake earlier...and starving now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now