Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling baby move?

(6 Posts)
Kitkatchunky86 Thu 13-Feb-14 19:48:37

So I may get shot down for this and that's why I've done a name change but.......

I'm 11 weeks pregnant (3rd pregnancy) and last few days I've felt a slight bubbles sensation in my lower abdomen.
I asked my friend about it and she seems to think its gas, but I have gas sometimes and it's painful, and when I massage my tummy I release it.

Basically my question is: is 11 weeks too early to feel baby move in a subsequent pregnancy? I'm sure I'm not going mad, I've had a baby before and I know the difference between gas and babies x

cathpip Thu 13-Feb-14 21:18:55

I am pregnant with no3, and definitely felt squirming around 11/12 weeks. By baby no3 you can definitely tell the difference between baby and gas!

firstbaby01 Thu 13-Feb-14 21:26:37

There is every chance you could be feeling baby, I'm 18 weeks and have been feeling movements since 11 weeks. When I had my 12 week scan I asked the sonogropher if it was baby I was feeling and just as I said that we say baby stretch out on the screen and I felt the movement I had been feeling. Don't let anyone tell you that you are silly! everyone is different and some people feel it sooner than others smile

catbus Thu 13-Feb-14 23:24:38

Felt DC3 at 11 weeks. Also felt Braxtons and could feel the womb all hard like a little tennis ball. With DC4 it was just before 11 weeks and definite feeling of movements. smile

Droflove Sat 15-Feb-14 15:27:00

I just felt baby #2 last week at 11+5. No doubt about it.

neddle Sat 15-Feb-14 15:32:18

I'm 12+6 and I've felt a couple of movements over the last week or so.
I had my scan on thursday, asked the sonographer and she said that wouldn't be possible.
It's dc5, I don't think I've confused or imagined it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now